Monday, July 30, 2001

You are cordially invited...

Hello,
I'm in Red Wing, Minnesota.

As you can see, we decided to take the northern route across instead of the
middle route. This means that our final destination will be in Anacortes,
Washington. Also, we've finally accepted the fact that since Melissa has to
be back on the east coast by August 21st there is no way in hell that she
will be able to make it to the west coast. So, this is an open invite to
anyone who is interested in making the rest of this journey with me, or part
of it - hey, even a weekend would be great. You might get this email
forwarded to you and think, well she doesn't mean me. And actually, I do
mean anyone is invited, even if I don't know you...well, unless you're a big
jerk. The trip can't be too hard if I biked here from Maine. If you have
any questions or are interested, please email me at leigh_nagy@hotmail.com.
cheers,
leigh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home