Thursday, August 16, 2001

Personnel Announcement

I am proud to announce a new addition to the team, Alex MacDonald. Alex
joins us from Chicago where he was living passing the time after he quit his
job to move out to Montana and ski all winter. We first heard from Alex via
email about a month ago. He was getting my emails forwarded to him from his
mother who received my emails from her good friend, my Aunt Karen. Alex is
a perfect member for our team and fits right in with his sense of humor and
agreeable nature.

It is with deep sadness that I must announce that Melissa Wagamon will be
departing the trip on Saturday to return to Philadelphia and her previous
job. Melissa was an amazing partner for the first half of this trip and
made it an unbelievable journey. We wish her luck as she re-enters east
coast life. She will be truly missed.

Leigh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home